Friday, March 6, 2009

So excited about going to Disney World with the grand kids.  I have not taken a week and gone away on vacation in years so very excited.   I took Lori to Disney when she was 6 so will be fun to be with her daughter when she turns 6.   As luck would have it the legislature is going to introduce our bill on Tuesday and I really need to be there....thought for a quick 2 seconds that maybe I should be there but then my grandma kicked in and I figure life will go without me.  Emma is so excited.  I think I get to sleep with Julia (the two year old) but doubt that is going to go over with Emma and Lily so figure all four of us will probably be sleeping together.  I think I am glad that with all the bad news on the economy that I can escape for a few days and just chill.  The world of children who are innocent of all of the bad stuff is a great place to be for a few days.  They will certainly make you forget the gloom and doom and once again you can see the world through the eyes of magic.  If you can't be a child again at Disney then we really have lost it...so to the world of Mickey Mouse...here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment