Sunday, January 20, 2013

Transitions

One more week of full time employment with CISNC. On Feb 1, I move to part time consultant and will start my own independent consulting firm. I will be offering primarily coaching and advising to non profit and education leaders, public speaking and some advocacy work. I hope that I can do a little teaching along the way too.

I am excited about my new venture. I will remain as a Senior Advisor to the CISNC team to ensure a smooth transition and help our outstanding new director get firmly established. It has always been said that one should leave when you are at the top...certainly I feel that I have reached the top of the mountain. This past year has been a bit challenging with Scott's medical issues but we have the best outcome report we ever had, raised the most money and have and incredible staff in place to help Eric take CIS to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment