Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

The only professional football game I ever watch is the Super Bowl.  Usually I can figure out one team that I can root for but this year I simply don't care.  I think I will pull for the Cardinals just because most people at the beach are for the Steelers, except those die heart Eagles fans who would rather see Russia win.   At any rate, the commericals and the half time show should be good.  We are all preparing for our big annual training event in Pinehurst this week.  Believe it or not they give us the best deal in the state for our conference event ane partner in numerous ways throughout the year with our local program.  We have a board meeting on Wednesday so should be a great week..the only down side is that Tuesday is my 60th birthday!   Yep a new decade is dawning which means that I will be in my 7th decade...um.....I think I will reflect back this week in my blogs what I remember most about each decade of my life..figure I better do it while I can still remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment